Dr. P. Shyama Raju is the founder and Chancellor of REVA University.
The details are as below:
- The University is approved and recognised by University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Our Engineering and Management programmes are approved by AICTE
- Our Law Programmes are approved by BCI
- Our Architecture programmes are approved by COA
REVA University has 450+ recruiting partners namely Centum, DivyaSree Developers, KPIT, L&T InfoTech, IBM, TCS, Timken, General Motors and Amazon are the few that visit REVA for placements regularly. To see the complete list please visit https://www.reva.edu.in/placement
Yes, the campus is Wifi enabled.
Yes, REVA University has a Healthcare Centre on campus with 24/7 facilities to take care of students’ health. The University also has an ambulance to meet emergency needs and a tie-up with nearby hospitals.
There are various extracurricular activities for students on campus.
- Fest - REVOTHSAVA
- Inter-University competitions
- Club-related Activities (Club list: https://www.reva.edu.in/clubs-and-societies)
- REVA Expo
- NCC & NSS
Yes, we do offer Certificate Programmes as per industry requirements.
- CCTVs in campus
- COVID-19 preventive measures and alignment with Govt protocol taken care of
- Fumigation of campus done
- Both men and women security guards in campus
- Women security guards and women wardens for girl students in hostels
- Buses are safe
- Sanitisation done periodically
- No history of any kind of unrest in the campus for the last decade
The curriculum of each programme is designed with a keen eye for detail by emphasising hands-on training, industry relevance, social significance, and practical applications. The University offers world-class facilities and education that meet global standards. We believe in preparing students through the Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) and Continuous Assessment and Grading Pattern (CAGP) of education.
The academic outcome and overall development of the students are given the utmost importance at REVA University. Mentoring programme is designed to initiate a close bonding between the lecturers and students. The mentor will provide necessary inputs to the mentee on work ethics, study habits, time management skills, employability skills, and other essential professional requirements. Thus, REVA University ensures 360-degree student care for every other student in the University.
REVA University follows a blended teaching methodology in which lectures, group discussions, seminars, and digital tools are used. It has timely evolved to the current requisite in industry and the education system. It has enabled Lecture Capturing System (LCS) in the classrooms, Learning Management System – A module for class notes and submitting assignments. Tab-based examinations are used to encourage students to follow the paperless policy.
- Core technical, aptitude, coding, reasoning skills, and verbal ability
- Company-specific training by the industry veterans
- Mock aptitude tests and interviews
- CV building and strengthening corporate links
- Intensive Soft Skills and Personality Development Training
- Offering the tools to make students respond effectively.
REVA assures 100% placement assistance. To be eligible for the recruitment process, every student is required to achieve a minimum 6 CGPA on a 10-point scale.
Engineering, Architecture, Law - INR. 1000
Other UG Programmes - INR. 500
PG Programmes INR. - 1000
REVA CET (REVA Common Entrance Test) is an Entrance Exam conducted by REVA University for qualified candidates desiring various programmes at REVA University.
- BBA (Specialisation)
- Com (Specialisation)
- BA – Journalism and Mass Communication
The details are as below:
- TECH – KCET CODE: E232
- M TECH (FT) – PGCET CODE – T946
- M TECH (PT) – PGCET CODE – T604
- MBA – PGCET CODE – B260
- MCA – PGCET CODE – C466
Yes, you can apply for more than one programme at REVA University.
Yes. REVA University degree is valid if you want to pursue higher studies abroad.
Yes, transport is available at REVA University.
Yes, we offer sports quota. However, it depends on the eligibility criteria specified by the University. Explore scholarship for more details.
YES, we conduct our REVA CET Exam online.
Yes. If you have any questions about the admissions process or application requirements, or just want to speak to an admissions counsellor to know more about REVA University, you may call 90211 90211/08046966966.
Admissions for B.Tech branches are based on the merit rank from REVA CET and therefore it differs from year to year. It is only after you are ranked from the REVA CET and attend counselling that you may tentatively guess the rank range required for a particular branch. The higher the rank, the more chances to get your desired course.
REVA CET, like other competitive exams, requires proper strategy combined with excellent accuracy and speed. Although there is no negative marking like in other competitive examinations, you still need to have clear concepts and develop effective time-management strategies. Some preparation strategies that you can create are:
- Time Management: It is sensible to move on to the next question, just in case you are stuck with one question. Attempt the easier questions first and then move on to the difficult ones.
- Develop Speed & Accuracy: Try to develop your own strategies to crack the exam. Enhance your analytical skills and aim to attempt all the questions while practising. This will give you an edge over the other students.
- Have Clear Concepts: Try to clear all your confusion on time, as it is important for you to have a strong foundation to solve all levels of questions. The more you practise, the easier it becomes for you to fine-tune your concepts. Apart from solving old REVA CET papers, you can also solve the NCERT books for classes 11 and 12.
- Prepare Notes: It is advisable to prepare notes on the tips that you receive for the REVA CET exam. This will help you a lot during last-minute revision, and the information might be handy for you, as you don’t have to look through your books again and again.
- Revision: You need to keep revising every few days to ensure the subject matter gets stored in your memory permanently
A mock test will be scheduled after slot booking.
Yes. If the amount towards the REVA CET application form has been paid twice for the same application, the excess amount paid will be refunded to your account within 30 working days.
You will be receiving it within 30 working days. It depends on the source through which the transaction was made. If not, you can connect with
After the slot booking, you will be able to download the admit card.
REVA University starts the online REVA CET Slot Booking at REVA’s Online Test Booking System. The candidates have to use their REVA CET 2023 application number and password to enter the REVA OTBS. The slot booking is done on a first come first served basis. After the REVA CET 2023 slot booking, the candidates can check their admit card which is generated 3 days prior to the examination date. The candidates have to download the same and complete the process.
For admission procedure details, please check the below link. https://www.reva.edu.in/admission-overview
The candidate can visit the REVA University website. Click Admissions and then click Apply online or visit https://www.reva.edu.in/new-admissions/ and click Apply Now for the selected programme. You will be guided through the application process and after providing the basic information you can click “Pay Application Fee” and upload the required documents. If you are eligible, you will get an official communication from the REVA University admission team and then tuition can be paid.
For cancellation and refund (if any), write an email to “email@example.com”. Refund rules are governed by the UGC Notifications of October 2018.
Yes, a student may apply provisionally for any programme but needs to produce all the original Marksheets/ Degrees at the time of joining the programme. However, for the applicant of the PG Programme, 31st October (of the current academic year) is the last date to submit the original mark sheets/degrees.
Your verification will remain incomplete in case you fail to submit the required documents. In the absence of verification, you will not be able to appear for the end semester examination.
Students holding passport issued by foreign countries including people of Indian origin who have acquired the nationality of foreign countries.
Non-Resident Indian students who have studied and passed the qualifying examinations (11th and 12th) from schools or colleges situated in foreign countries (even if affiliated to the Boards of Secondary Education or Universities located in India). Dependants of NRI's studying in India will not be included as NRI students.
Yes. REVA Guest House also known as Atithi offers accommodation for guests including parents, delegates, stakeholders, and invitees of staff members. Atithi is situated within the campus premises so that the guests can enjoy all the facilities inside the campus. REVA Guest House provides almost all the facilities such as housekeeping, hot water, parking, healthcare centre, purified water, and many more.
Yes, we have hostels inside the campus for both boys and girls.
We have both AC and Non AC hostel rooms in campus.
- Separate hostels for boys and girls. (Single, three, and four sharing)
- Other conveniences
- Furnished rooms
- RO Water in all student hostels
- Hot water (Solar Heating)
- Reading room with newspaper & magazines (Girls & Boys)
- Tutorial room inside the Hostel
- Writing board in each room
- 24 hrs. water / electricity
- Standby Generator
The four-year degree programmes have been introduced as per NEP – 2020. At the end of three years, based on the CGPA of candidates, they will have the options to choose Research/Honours. A candidate has the option to exit after completion of 3 years and take a degree.
REVA University has been a pioneer in implementing progressive initiatives by the government since its inception. Therefore, in the year 2021 itself, REVA University had introduced 4-year undergraduate degree programmes as per New Education Policy -NEP 2020. All the same, REVA University is also continuing this year with 3 years degree program, which may be discontinued next year.
The structure and duration of 4-year Bachelors degree programmes proposed by the NEP 2020 comprise undergraduate degree programmes of either 3 or 4-year duration, with multiple entry and exit points and re-entry options within this period, with appropriate certifications such as:
- a Certificate after completing 1 year (2 semesters) of study in the chosen fields of study
- a Diploma after 2 years (4 semesters) of study
- a Bachelor’s degree after a 3-year (6 semesters) programme of study
- a Bachelor’s degree with Honours/Research after a 4-year (eight semesters) programme of study (After completing the requirements of a 3-year Bachelors degree, candidates who meet a minimum CGPA of 7.5 will be allowed to continue studies in the fourth year of the undergraduate programme leading to the Bachelors degree (Honours /Research)).
The NEP 2020 envisages flexibility in the design and duration of the Masters Degree programme. The structure and duration of Masters programmes of study proposed by the NEP 2020 include:
- A 2-year Masters programme with the second year devoted entirely to research for those who have completed the 3-year Bachelors programme.
- A 1-year Masters programme for students who have completed a 4-year Bachelors degree (Honours/Research) programme with research.
After the completion of a 3-year course, a candidate must obtain a minimum CGPA of 7.5 to be allowed to continue studies in the fourth year of the undergraduate programme leading to the Bachelors degree with Honours/Research.
Academic Bank of Credits (ABC) has been established with the purpose of storing the academic credits earned from various recognised HEIs (Higher Education Institutions) so that the degrees from an HEI can be awarded taking into account credits earned. The ABC allows for credit redemption through the process of commuting the acquired credit in the bank accounts maintained in the ABC for the purpose of fulfilling the credit requirement for the award of Certificate/Diploma/Degree by the authorised Universities/Autonomous colleges.
After seven years, re-entry at various levels as lateral entrants in academic programmes should be based on the earned credits and proficiency test records.
Normally, students are expected to complete the four-year undergraduate programme in eight semesters. However, in special circumstances, a student will be permitted an extension, so as to enable her/him to complete all requirements for the degree. The four-year undergraduate programme allows exit and re-entry options for students. It would allow credit accumulation through the facility created by the Academic Bank of Credit (ABC) scheme. The validity of credits earned and kept in the Academic Credit Account would be seven years. After seven years, re-entry into a programme of study will be based on the validation of prior learning outcomes.