10 Jul 2021
Department of Chemistry, School of Applied Sciences, REVA University, Bangalore, organized 25th Virtual webinar entitled “One and Two dimensional NMR Specroscopy” by Dr. N. Suryaprakash Professor, Indian Institute of Science, NMR Research Centre Bengaluru on 10th July 2021, from 05:00 PM -06:00 PM. Resource Person:
• Guided the students refer the various textbooks to know the wast subject of NMR.
• Explained various examples of simple molecules how to interprete NMR data.
• Advised the organizers to arrange one more talk on NMR since one hour is not sufficient to learn about NMR.
• Described experimental and theoretical studies of paramagnetic relaxation of nucleus spins.
• Explained the use of stray field available with all NMR magnets to obtain images.