Areas Of Interest
- Low Power VLSI Design,
- Open Core RISCV processor,
- Inference of AI ML applications on FPGA/ASIC,
- Power Management,
- DC-DC converters,
- Data Converters,
- Design of low cost and memory footprint cyber security algorithms for automotive applications.
PhDs Guided/PhDs Guiding
Publications In Refereed Journals
UG / PG Projects
Participation in Seminars/Conferences/Symposium
- He has successfully completed three real-time industry projects in collaboration with NXP semiconductors.
- Currently, he is executing an industry project on “Passenger Automated Systems and FPGA Display solutions of automotive systems in collaboration with SPARK MINDA.
- He secured 40lakh rupees grant from Aeronautical Research Board and Development DRDO lab to develop Open Core RISC V processor-based image classification and detection for Defense applications.
- He also secured 66 lakh rupees grant from Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology to develop VLSI based configurable ground penetrating radar.
- He is working for the consultancy project sanctioned by Centum Electronics for “Transceiver Design and Radio Frequency Integrated Circuit Evaluation via Electronic Design Automation.”
- He has successfully delivered 60hrs corporate training for CENTUM Electronics, Bengaluru India in FGPA Development field.
- He is Principal Investigator of Centre of Excellence in collaboration with NXP Semiconductors, involved in the design of RISC processors using open-source platform.
- He is also Principal Investigator of Centre of Excellence in collaboration with SPARK-MINDA to carryout research work related to the field of Automotive Electronics.