VLSI and Embedded Systems
Areas Of Interest
- His areas of interest are Low Power VLSI Design,
- Open Core RISCV processor, Inference of AI ML applications on FPGA/ASIC,
- Energy efficient Embedded Systems,
- Design of low cost and memory footprint cyber security algorithms for automotive applications etc.
More than 15 years of experience in teaching & research.
Awards & Recognition
Handled three real time industry projects.
Established Centre of Excellence in "Automotive Electronics" in collaboration with SPARK MINDA and "Microelectronics and IoT system"in collaboration with NXP
Handling three industry mentored projects
Funded Project (amount sanctioned)
PhDs Guided/PhDs Guiding
Publications In Refereed Journals
UG / PG Projects
Participation in Seminars/Conferences/Symposium
- He has successfully completed three real-time industry projects in collaboration with NXP semiconductors. Currently, he is executing an industry project on “AI/ML Inference on RISC V” in collaboration with Continental LTD, Bangalore (Microelectronics Division) and FPGA Display solutions of automotive systems in collaboration with SPARK MINDA.
- He secured 40lakh rupees grant from Aeronautical Research Board and Development DRDO lab to develop Open Core RISC V processor-based image classification and detection for Defense applications.
- He also secured 66lakh rupees grant from Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology to develop VLSI based configurable ground penetrating radar.
- He is working for the consultancy project sanctioned by Centum Electronics for “Transceiver Design and Radio Frequency Integrated Circuit Evaluation via Electronic Design Automation.”
- He has successfully delivered 60hrs corporate training for CENTUM Electronics, Bengaluru India in FGPA Development field.
- He is Principal Investigator of Centre of Excellence in collaboration with NXP Semiconductors, involved in the design of RISC processors using open-source platform.
- He is also Principal Investigator of Centre of Excellence in collaboration with SPARK-MINDA to carryout research work related to the field of Automotive Electronics