BA./BSc., MA./MSc., and Ph.D.
Journalism, English (Literature and Computer aided language learning), Psychology
- Good academic record with at least 60% marks (or an equivalent grade in a seven-point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject.
- Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the relevant disciplines.
- Curriculum development
- Academic administration
- Student Mentoring
Knowledge and Skills Required
- A keen sense of enquiry to result in innovation with a view to create an impact
- A teacher-researcher (or vise-versa) with an openness to attain proficiency in the other area
- A willingness to unlearn and re-learn
- Faith and commitment to an interdisciplinary approach to learning and teaching
- Well networked with respected senior academicians in ones area of interest both in India and abroad
- Experience in and/or keenness towards Institution building activities
- Excitement about research towards offering composite solutions to the industry
- Connecting closely with the industry with a view to swiftly adapt syllabus and/or content and in so doing, making our students job ready and distinctly unique viz-a viz their peers
- Create and deliver globally relevant courses with emphasis on experiential learning
Collaborative approach towards learning, teaching, research and functioning.
- Be instrumental in challenging the way students think, learn and develop their understanding of academic disciplines.
- Develop core curriculum and deliver course material effectively.
- Publishing research, attending conferences, and delivering presentations to build a strong research network.
- Organizing seminars and events to interact with established industry professionals.
- Reviewing methods and teaching materials to make recommendations for improvement.
- Supervising, advising and mentoring teaching assistants and graduate students.
- Guiding and mentoring research scholars.