29 Jul 2021
School of Mechanical Engineering, REVA University, is organizing a webinar in association with The Institute of Indian Foundrymen, Bangalore Chapter, on “Feasibility of 3D Printing Assisted Casting for Customised Medical Metallic Implant” on 29/07/2021 from 11 AM to 12 PM through MS teams.
Highlights of webinar
1. Introduction to 3D Printing
2. Opportunities and challenges in Castings
3. Recent Trends in Castings
4. Research perspectives in Medical Metallic Implant
• To create awareness about 3D Printing.
• The process parameters in Castings.
• Technologies in Metallic Implant
• Careers aspects in Casting for Customised Medical Metallic Implant
Dr. A. M. Kuthe
Professor, (Higher Administrative Grade)
Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, (VNIT) Nagpur
Registration link: https://forms.office.com/r/EwYCE1UpRE