Application forms are available in Online Mode only, and is available at https://www.reva.edu.in/new-admissions/
1. Enter a valid email id
2. Enter your full name (as in class X Marks Card)
3. Enter your Mobile No. (Will be verified through a SMS OTP)
4. After the mobile verification, select to opt for REVA Common Entrance Test
5. Mention the category to which you belong to
6. Select the School & Program to which you want to apply for Admissions
7. Confirm your selection, accept the declaration and make payment for the application using the available gateways which contain different modes for payment
8. You will receive application fee payment confirmation receipt on your registered email id along with your application number and login link to submit your completely filled application. (Use this application number for future references)
9. Use your application number as user and set your password
10. Continue filling the application with correct details
11. After the successful application submission, you will be communicated by a dedicated admission counsellor if your application is shortlisted for admissions.
Students are required to abide by the following terms and conditions upon admission to the programs offered by REVA University.
The refund is process as per the latest UGC Refund policy published.
All admissions will be governed by the rules and regulations of REVA University; The University reserves the right to review and take suitable necessary action for the candidate for admissions and in due course of the time till the award of the degree.
2nd International Conference on Intelligent Data Communication Technologies and Internet of Things (IDCIoT 2024)
Global Trends in Sustainable Technology and its Applications in Applied Sciences (GTSTAAS-2023)