School of Allied Health Sciences
Research Methodology & Statistics and Nutritional Biochemistry
Virology, Biostatistics, Biotechnology
1. Investigation of plant flavonoids as potential dengue protease inhibitors in Journal of Herbmed Pharmacology doi: 10.34172/jhp.2020.46.
2. Exploring Flavonoids for the Inhibition of Hepatitis C Virus by Targeting NS3 Protease in Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research ISSN: 0975-1459.
3. “Computational Screening of Enantiomeric Lignans and Neolignans from Phyllanthus glaucus for Inhibition of Dengue Viral Protease and Hepatitis C Virus” in Research Journal of Life Sciences, Bioinformatics, Pharmaceutical and Chemical Sciences (DOI 10.26479/2019.0501.72).
1. Computational Investigation of drugs and Reporting of its Adverse Events on Multiple Sclerosis.
2. Evaluation and Comparison of Anti-Inflammatory Activity of Bark and Fruit Extract of Terminalia Arjuna
3. Determination Of Anti-Cancerous Activity Of Fruit Extracts Of Terminalia Chebula”
1. Investigation of Annonaceae Acetogenins for Inhibition of Dengue Viral Protease using In Silico Docking Studies. ISSN: 2249-8656.
2. Review On Inhibitors For Protease And Polymerase Protein Of Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) in Research Journal of Life Sciences, Bioinformatics, Pharmaceutical and Chemical Sciences (DOI 10.26479/2019.0501.72).
3. Computational screening of flavonoids for HCV inhibition. ISSN: 2321-7308
Inhibition of Hepatitis C virus and Dengue Virus
Harmful Practices Related to Accusations of Witchcraft and Ritual Attacks: Challenges for Marginalized Groups
Stripping back the complexities: Vulnerability, the sex industry, and carceral feminism